This sweet treat is super easy to make because it doesn't need baking! Plus, in using Probio7 Life Yogurt, without baking, the bacteria is not disturbed so your gut microbes will thank you!
For the crust:
- 6 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked for 20 minutes)
- 250g cups rolled oats
- 35g almond flour
- 110ml coconut oil (soft)
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the filling:
- 4 large yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 120g Probio7 Life Yogurt
- Add the oats to a food processor and pulse until the consistency turns into a fine oat flour.
- Add the dates, almond flour, coconut oil, honey and salt to the oat flour in the food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is turned into a thick dough (about 2 minutes).
- Place the dough into the pie pan and press down with your hands.
- Press the dough up the sides of a 9 inch dish and spread evenly along the bottom.
- Place the dish into the freezer for 20 minutes to set
- Make the filling by whisking the egg yolks, lemon juice and condensed milk. Then fold in the Probio7 Life Yogurt.
- Add your filling to the crust and freeze for 20 minutes to set